The DIVESHOPPE Family
We are first and foremost Divers. But we climb mountains, we swim with whalesharks, we go white water rafting too! Anilao is our diving home but we have been here, there and everywhere. From the canyons of Puerto Galera to the wrecks of Coron, the underwater wonders of Dumaguete, the walls of Tubbataha and the corners of Palau! If it’s a place to dive, we will find it.
We take pride in our safe diving practices under the guidance of our dive instructor Dave E. Santos who has certified over a thousand divers to date.
If you are not a scuba diver yet and thinking of becoming one, why not be one of us and discover not only the many wonders of the sea but the unparalleled camaraderie that the Diveshoppe family share.
Through this blog we aim:
- to spread the love for SCUBA Diving
- to share our experiences as divers
- to preserve the memories of the Diveshoppe family
- to promote our businesses, diving related or not
- to communicate with each other online
- to meet more friends and extend the Diveshoppe family
- to share our safe diving practices and other important information
- to promote environmental awareness
:) – :) – :) – BE ONE OF US – :) – :) – :)
Our apologies to those whose pictures are not yet posted.
Please send us your underwater pictures if you are one of us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Don’t forget to check out the Pages section on the top side of the blog for more snapshots.
Do visit Diveshoppe multiply for more pictures and videos. If you would like to share your underwater pictures and videos you may upload them on this LINK.
Photography: Remy, Coh, Tanya, Albert, Fritz, Tom, Ernan, Alvin, John, Jonet, Orly, Dave & Paz